Great Music is in Bloom with Garden Rocks at the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
Get ready to rock with the Garden Rocks Concert Series – returning to the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival this March! Garden Rocks features internationally recognized artists performing Friday-Monday and showcases local Orlando talent on Tuesday-Thursday at the America Gardens Theater!
The series is jam-packed with talent from returning favorites like The Pointer Sisters, Simple Plan, and the Plain White T’s, along with fresh talent like legacy guitarist AJ Croce and GRAMMY award-winning Switchfoot. So many amazing diverse music styles in one festival; it was mint to be! View the full list of announced artists below and keep checking back at FreshEPCOT.com as more acts are revealed!
- March 3-4 - Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI
- March 5-6 - Daughtry
- March 10-11 - Tommy DeCarlo
- March 12-13 - Smash Mouth
- March 17-18 - Mike DelGuidice
- March 19-20 - Blue Oyster Cult - NEW
- March 24-25 - Berlin
- March 26-27 - The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 - Luis Figueroa - NEW
- April 1-2 - Piso 21 - NEW
- April 3 – TBD
- April 7-8 - STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 9-10 - Don Felder, formerly of the Eagles
- April 16-17 - Switchfoot – NEW
- April 21-22 - A Flock of Seagulls
- April 23-24 - Jo Dee Messina
- April 28-29 - Ambrosia with Peter Beckett, The Voice Of Player
- April 30, May 1 - Kool and the Gang
- May 5-8 - Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 12-15 - The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- May 19-20 - A.J. Croce: Croce Plays Croce - NEW
- May 21-22 - Casting Crowns - NEW
- May 26-27 - Jason Scheff, longtime lead singer of Chicago - NEW
- May 28-29 - Rick Springfield
- June 2-5 - Plain White T’s
- June 9-10 - The Spinners
- June 11-12 - The Commodores
- June 16-17 - Vertical Horizon
- June 18-19 - Tony Orlando
- June 23-26 - Simple Plan
- June 30, July 1 – Living Colour
- July 2-3 - Wang Chung
Beginning Feb. 9, Guests can secure their spot for these rockin’ performances with a Garden Rocks Dining Package. Find out more by visiting FreshEPCOT.com.
To experience EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, Guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!