Dine at the recently Launched Palm Breeze Bar in Disneyland Hotel
Food lovers, get ready for a Disney-inspired treat as a new spot is all set to open its doors and satiate your hunger pangs. The recently launched Palm Breeze Bar, located at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, will serve delectable food and drinks to all the guests staying at The Disneyland Hotel, starting November 2nd. The beautiful outdoor venue boasts modern decor, which is inspired by the imaginative artistry of Disney Legend, Mary Blair. As you step inside, you will be surrounded by art inspired by some of the classic Walt Disney Animation Studios films and Disneyland Park itself.
The menu at Palm Breeze Bar is diverse and has something for everyone, ranging from fresh seafood bites like the Coctel de ariscos, cheesy-goodness with the Cheese Fry Poutine, and Beignets for a sweet finish (with a Disney twist), to the Strawberry Thyme Fizz for a refreshing sip.
Excited to know what's in store for you? Here are all the eats and sips that you can relish at Disneyland Resort with the opening of Palm Breeze Bar at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel.
- Coctel de Mariscos: Fresh market fish, gulf shrimp, snow crab claw, and avocado
- Ahi Tuna Tataki: Aji Amarillo ponzu, persillade, and crispy
- Avocado & Lime Hummus Dip: Crudite vegetables, espelette, and crispy pita
- Cheese Fry Poutine: Demi-glace, cheese sauce, chive sour cream, and pimento
- Cocktail Chicken Wings: Bourbon barbeque glaze, chile aïoli
- Heirloom Beet Salad: Roasted and marinated beets, baby kale, Persian cucumber, whipped Stracciatella mozzarella, candied walnut, and herb vinaigrette
- Southwest Salad: Little gem lettuce, avocado, black beans, charred corn, heirloom tomato, cheddar and Jack cheeses, and cilantro dressing (Also available with grilled chicken breast, salmon filet, or grilled prime flat iron steak)
- Jumbo Lump Crab Roll: Tarragon and lemon aïoli and fresh dill on a brioche bun served with potato chips
- Palm Breeze Burger: Sun-dried tomato and basil pesto, burrata, and arugula served with french fries
- Spicy Crisp Chicken Sandwich: Zesty slaw, spicy aïoli, and bread and butter pickles served with french fries
Artisan Personal Pizzas:
- Charcuterie Pizza: Artisan-cured prosciutto, pepperoni, sausage, and sun-dried tomato
- Four Cheese California Pizza: Mozzarella, chevre, marinated tomato, and fresh basil
- Garden Pizza: Plant-based cheese, Romesco sauce, soy chorizo, cilantro-mint chimichurri, shaved asparagus, crimini mushroom, and sun-dried tomato (Plant-based)
- Power Pack: Yogurt smoothie, mandarin orange, and
- Cheesy Grilled Cheese: American cheese on toasted brioche and served with seasoned french fries or fresh fruit
- Cheeseburger Sliders topped with American cheese and served with seasoned french fries or fresh fruit
- Grilled Chicken Breast with brown rice, fruit, or seasonal vegetables
- Beignets filled with chocolate, passion fruit, and mixed berry
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich: Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream
- Molten Chocolate Cake: Hot fudge, whipped cream, and slivered almonds
Indulge in one of the new Curiously Delightful Mocktails.
- Pineapple Cooler: Pineapple shrub, orange juice, and grenadine (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Citrus Ginger Ale: Orange juice, lemon juice, grenadine, and ginger beer (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Non-alcoholic Fifty-Five-Fifty: Frozen coconut purée, peach juice, and mint (Non-alcoholic beverage)
- Non-alcoholic Chilly Mango: Frozen mango purée, mint, chamoy, and chile lime seasoning (Non-alcoholic beverage)
Enjoy one of the new beverages coming to Palm Breeze Bar with Grove Grown Inspirations, Stirred and Strong, and Chilled Delights!
- Signature Breezy Marg: Reposado Tequila, charred Meyer lemon juice, Cointreau, and agave nectar garnished with charred Meyer lemon wheel
- Tropical Shandy: Flor De Caña Rum, pineapple shrub, lime juice, and Smog City Mango Pango Ale
- Seasonal G & T: Sipsmith Gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, black pepper, rosemary syrup, charred Meyer lemon juice, and elderflower tonic water
- Basil Grapefruit Sour: Del Maguey Mezcal, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, grapefruit syrup, egg white, and Thai basil with a Thai basil garnish (Egg white substitute available upon request)
- Strawberry Thyme Fizz: Tito's Handmade Vodka, Cynar, strawberry-thyme syrup, lemon juice, and prosecco
- Blue Bee's Knees: The Botanist Islay Dry Gin, lemon juice, organic honey, and blueberry wine
- Oaxacan Old Fashioned: Ilegal Mezcal, agave nectar, and grapefruit bitters
- Nouveau Negroni: Sipsmith Gin, Gran Classico, Montenegro Amaro, Cocchi Storico, orange bitters, and garnished with an orange twist
- Orange Bourbon Punch: Angel's Envy Bourbon, lemon, simple syrup, and strong brew orange tea
- Marcie '55: Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Malahat Cabernet Rested Rum, Averna Amaro, Fernet Branca, plum and burlesque bitters, and lemon essence
- Chilly Mango: Don Julio Blanco Tequila, frozen mango purée, chamoy, and chile-lime seasoning
- Fifty-Five-Fifty: Selva Coconut Rum, frozen coconut purée, peach juice, and mint
- An assortment of wines and beers
(Note: All offerings are subject to change and availability.)
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!