5 Can’t-Miss National Geographic Expeditions in 2023
Our National Geographic Expeditions are specially designed to dig deeper into topics like history, wildlife, archaeology, conservation, filmmaking, photography, writing and so much more. These expeditions will fulfill guests' curiosity about the wonders of the world around them.
On all of our Signature Land expeditions, guests will travel alongside National Geographic Experts. They bring the stories, experiences and unique insights to life throughout the itinerary.
In the spirit of exploration, we’re highlighting five Signature Land itineraries with added departure dates in 2023:
- Exploring Patagonia: Develop a deep understanding and appreciation of Patagonia, by land and by sea. Glide past pristine fjords and glaciers on a four-day cruise; then, head inland to discover the granite spires, sapphire lakes and hidden waterfalls of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Costa Rica: Wildlife and Conservation: From cloud forests and wetlands to coastal mangroves, discover Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity—and the conservation efforts that are helping to preserve it—on an expedition to wildlife refuges and national parks across northern Costa Rica.
- Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia: Ancient Temples and Natural Wonders: Immerse in Southeast Asia on a cruise between karst formations in Vietnam’s Ninh Binh province, explore Angkor with an archaeologist and meet a National Geographic Explorer working to protect pangolins and other endangered species.
- New Zealand from North to South: Travel from the North Island to the Southern Alps, discover glowworm caves and unusual wildlife, Maori traditions and vibrant cities and surround yourself with natural wonders from geothermal Rotorua to the Milford Sound.
- India’s Fabled Rajasthan by Rail: Step aboard the “Palace on Wheels” and set off on an unforgettable rail journey to the fabled cities of Rajasthan. Venture into majestic forts and palaces, visit the immense Amber Fort high above Jaipur and watch the sunset light up the Taj Mahal.
Whether they're a fan of history, photography, wildlife or travel in general, there’s a Signature Land expedition that is bound to meet every guest's interest. Visit the National Geographic Expeditions site to learn more about these in-depth and enriching itineraries.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!