Transportation Throughout the Walt Disney World Resort
This information will be included with your Crazy Imagination Travel itinerary (printed brochure). Not a guest of Crazy Imagination Travel? Contact us now to book your Walt Disney World Resort vacation and receive our complimentary expertise and services at no charge.
COMPLIMENTARY BUS SERVICE
- Between Hotels and Theme Parks
Buses run between all hotels and the theme parks. However, where monorails, boats, the skyliner or walking paths are available, buses are not available. For example, there is no bus service from Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom or from the BoardWalk Inn to EPCOT.
- Between Hotels and Water Parks
Buses run between all hotels and the two Disney water parks. Typhoon Lagoon & Disney Springs are on the same route and Blizzard Beach & Animal Kingdom are on the same route.
- Between Hotels and Disney Springs
Buses are available between the resort hotels and Disney Springs.
- Between Theme Parks
Buses run between theme parks
- Between the Theme Park and Disney Springs ONLY after 4pm
- No Service Available for the Following
Hotel to Hotel – Please transfer at a theme park or take a Minnie Van, Uber or cab
Disney Springs to the Theme Parks – Please transfer at a hotel or take a Minnie Van, Uber or Cab
COMPLIMENTARY MONORAIL SERVICE
There are several routes available. Please note: Depending on your destination, you may need to transfer.
- Magic Kingdom > Contemporary > Ticket & Transportation Center > Polynesian > Grand Floridian
- Magic Kingdom > Ticket & Transportation Center > EPCOT
- EPCOT > Ticket & Transportation Center > Magic Kingdom
- EPCOT > Ticket & Transportation Center > Grand Floridian, Poly or Contemporary
COMPLIMENTARY BOAT SERVICE
- Magic Kingdom to Grand Floridian & Polynesian (Gold Flag Boat)
- Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness (Green Flag Boat)
- Magic Kingdom to Wilderness Lodge & Fort Wilderness (Red Flag Boat)
- Magic Kingdom to the Ticket & Transportation Center (Ferry Boat)
- EPCOT† to Hollywood Studios with stops at BoardWalk, Yacht & Beach, Swan & Dolphin
- Hollywood Studios to EPCOT with stops at Swan & Dolphin, BoardWalk, Yacht & Beach
- Disney Springs to Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, French Quarter & Riverside‡
- Disney Springs between Marketplace, West Side and The Landing
† The Friendship Ferry departs from EPCOT’s back gate. See park map.
‡ There are four different boats/routes in service. Follow signs to your intended destination.
COMPLIMENTARY SKYLINER SERVICE
- EPCOT to Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Riviera Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Pop Century and Art of Animation
- Hollywood Studios to Disney's Riviera Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Pop Century and Art of Animation and EPCOT
- Walk to Magic Kingdom from > Contemporary and Bay Lake Towers
- Walk to Magic Kingdom from > Disney's Polynesian Village Resort and Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Walk to EPCOT from > Yacht & Beach Club > BoardWalk > Hollywood Studios
- Walk to Disney Springs from > Saratoga Springs and Old Key West
GOOD TO KNOW
Lyft (Minnie Vans), Uber and Cabs are readily available at hotels, parks and Disney Springs and currently cost $25* (Minnie Van), approximately $10+ (Uber) and approximately $15+ (Cabs). These convenient services will have you anywhere within the Walt Disney World Resort in about 10 minutes.
*Please Note: Some options may be temporarily paused. Please ask your Crazy Imagination Travel Advisor for the most recent information.
The Hatbox Ghost has made an appearance at the Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom Park. This iconic ghost has decided to reveal himself to guests for the first time since his arrival was announced at Destination D23 earlier this year. For those who are not familiar with this reclusive resident, the Hatbox Ghost first appeared … Read moreRead More
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!