More than 30 Super Heroes and Villains assemble for Marvel Day at Sea in 2023
Whether our guests are a lifelong fan or newcomer to the Marvel Universe, they'll be sure to embark on an epic vacation when fan-favorite Super Heroes and Villains assemble in all-new ways aboard Marvel Day at Sea sailings in early 2023.
Setting sail January through March from Miami, Marvel Day at Sea combines the thrills of renowned Marvel comics, films and animated series with the excitement of a Disney cruise.
During this one action-packed day aboard the Disney Dream, guests will get to experience all-day entertainment including meet-and-greets, stage shows, film and TV screenings, special merchandise, themed food and beverage offerings, and activities for every member of the family.
For the first time ever, more than 30 Marvel Super Heroes and Villains will be featured in new heroic encounters andlive entertainment throughout the event:
- Guests can interact with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes and the menacing foes who oppose them, including the debut of Captain America Sam Wilson, Mighty Thor, Shang-Chi, Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Kate Bishop and more. Returning fan-favorites include Spider-Man, Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Thor, Loki and Black Widow.
- A brand-new take on “Heroes Unite” — the signature nighttime spectacular featuring special effects, stunts and pyrotechnics — will assemble an unprecedented line-up of Marvel characters for a time-warping, multiverse-spanning adventure. The action will culminate in an epic battle with never-before-seen villains on a Disney Cruise Line ship.
- New in the Walt Disney Theatre, “Strange Academy: A Spellbinding Spectacular” will keep guests and their families on the edge of their seats with demonstrations of the power of the mystic arts. The show will feature Doctor Strange, the powerful witch Agatha Harkness and the first-ever appearance of Sorcerer Supreme Wong.
- Young recruits will sharpen their super hero skills during an all-new, interactive training experience with Captain America Steve Rogers, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Kate Bishop held on the upper decks and in the kids’ club.
Returning to Marvel Day at Sea, families are invited to suit up as their favorite Marvel Super Hero or Villain for an exciting costume bash; join favorite Disney friends for a high-energy party on the upper decks during Mickey and Minnie’s Super Hero Celebration; dance the night away with Star-Lord and Gamora at the adult-exclusive Ravagers Dance Party; and more.
Guests can experience this epic day at sea on the following Disney Dream itineraries in 2023:
- Departing Jan. 7, Jan. 21, Feb. 4, Feb. 18 and March 4, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary features Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13 and Feb. 27, 2023, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes stops at Cozumel, Mexico and Castaway Cay.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!