More Fun: Tips to Enhance Your Visit at Disney World in 2024
Walt Disney World Resort is set to shine in 2024! Throughout the year, we've been providing updates to simplify vacation planning, and today we're sharing some tips to enhance your visit.
Good-To-Go Days Calendar Coming Jan. 11:
In 2024, Annual Passholders can embrace spontaneity with "good-to-go" days! Here's how it works:
- On good-to-go days, Annual Passholders can enter theme parks without reservations (blockout dates still apply).
- The theme park reservation calendar, Annual Passholder admissions calendar, and My Disney Experience app will display good-to-go days, starting Jan. 11, 2024.
- Additional good-to-go days will be periodically added, sometimes days or weeks in advance.
- With the return of all-day Park Hopper access, Passholders can visit another park during operating hours.* After 2 p.m., they can enter without a reservation (except for Magic Kingdom Park on Saturdays and Sundays, with blockout dates still in effect).
And beginning Jan. 9...
All-Day Park Hopper Access is Coming Back:
Guests with Park Hopper benefits or an Annual Pass can visit another theme park ANY TIME OF DAY during operating hours (subject to capacity limits).* Enjoy sunrise over Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park and lunch around the world at EPCOT.
Theme Park Reservation Updates:
Date-based ticket purchasers no longer need to make theme park reservations!
Dining Plans Return:
Pre-pay for meals and snacks with peace of mind as Disney Resort hotel guests can once again purchase vacation packages with dining plans. Choose from the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan or the Disney Dining Plan.
What's New with Dining Plans:
- Dining reservations are open for Disney Resort hotel guests with vacation packages and dining plans for arrivals in January through early February.
- Guests can book dining up to 60 days in advance, covering their entire stay (up to 10 days).
- Check availability easily to see all available reservations for your chosen location and date!
Additional Dining Plan Tips:
- Redeem meals and snacks at any time during your stay.
- Track remaining meals and snacks in the My Disney Experience app. Utilize the mobile order service for quick and nearby dining options!
With the return of favorites and exciting additions like good-to-go days, there's much to anticipate in the New Year.
*To use the Park Hopper benefit, Annual Passholders must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another. Or, they can enter a theme park without a reservation on a “good-to-go” day for that park or after 2 p.m. (except Magic Kingdom on Saturdays and Sundays) before visiting another park. Passes are subject to the Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass Terms and Conditions.
Experience classic dining options at both Quick-Service and Table-Service restaurants-including Character dining locations. This option allows you to easily plan your meals: Quick-Service when you’re on the go and Table-Service when you’re ready to savor the moment. Add a dining plan to Walt Disney Travel Company packages that include a Disney Resort hotel stay. Dining … Read moreRead More
If you’re on the go all day, consider this fast and easy meal plan option! Dine at your choice of over 100 Quick-Service locations where you can stop and enjoy a casual meal when you’re ready to grab a bite to eat. Just order and find a seat-no dining reservations required! Add a dining plan … Read moreRead More
DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY PDF Included with 2025 Walt Disney World Resort Packages EXPERIENCES Miniature Golf Choose from two 18-hole miniature golf courses. Join Santa and his elves at their off season retreat or delight in a golf adventure based on Disney’s classic animated film Fantasia. Receive 4 vouchers per package for one 18-hole round of miniature golf. … Read moreRead More
Is it time to start thinking about packing for your vacation? Don’t just take the essentials, pack for an unforgettable experience. Our free printable packing list includes an easy-to-follow checklist of items to make your stay at the hotel and your days at the parks nothing short of magical. DOWNLOAD PDF Not a guest of … Read moreRead More
For a limited time, Disney Visa Cardmembers can save up to $750 per person when they use their Disney Visa card to book an eligible 2024 departure and flight through Adventures by Disney by April 30, 2024: $750 per person on eligible International Land and River Cruise Adventures $600 per person on eligible North America … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!