Explore Around the World on a Private Jet Trip With National Geographic Expeditions
Throughout their multi-week journey, guests travel aboard a spacious, VIP-configured Boeing 757 and stay at world-class accommodations that offer convenient access to destinations along the way. On every private jet trip, guests are accompanied by three National Geographic Experts who bring storytelling, knowledge, and insights about the places and people traveler’s encounter.
Let’s take a look inside two all-new Private Jet trips your clients can experience with National Geographic Expeditions in 2024:
Around the World by Private Jet: Hidden Marvels
On this 21-day itinerary, guests embark on an extraordinary adventure to some of the most intriguing destinations throughout the world. Highlights include:
- Discover the rich history and culture of Seoul, South Korea.
- Experience the magnificent Flaming Cliffs in the Gobi and stay in a traditional ger tent.
- Explore the wonders of Baku, Azerbaijan’s capital city, filled with ancient and modern architecture.
- Sit among gorilla families and observe them at close range in Rwanda.
- Spend a day in the Valley of the Kings in Egypt and visit the tombs of divine pharaohs, including Tutankhamun and Seti I.
- Delve into the stunning isle of Sicily and encounter legacies of the Greek and Roman civilizations.
- Embark on a full-day tour discovering the legendary Golden Circle in Revjack, Iceland.
Around the World by Private Jet: Ancient Traditions & Natural Wonders
On this 22-day itinerary, guests explore diverse ecosystems and learn more about the art and culture of magnificent destinations across the globe. Highlights include:
- Discover the history of Kyoto, Japan, from ancient wooden temples and exquisite gardens.
- Step back in time with a visit to Hoi An, an ancient port city in Vietnam.
- Explore the “city of lakes,” and admire the grand palaces that appear to rise from the waters of Lake Pichola in India.
- Learn more about internal conservation efforts at the Seychelles Archipelago, scattered across the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Get immersed in wildlife in the Masi Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
- Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx of Giza.
- View the masterpieces of Spain’s greatest artists including Picasso and Goya.
For more information about private jet itineraries, please visit the National Geographic Expeditions website.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!