Disneyland After Dark Brings Two More Themed “Nites” To Disneyland Resort This Spring
Bop into a blast from the past and venture into a galaxy far, far away, as Disneyland After Dark brings two more themed “nites” and even more fun to Disneyland Resort this spring! Returning are Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite and Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite. At these popular after-hours events, guests will enjoy themed entertainment, beloved Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, specialty menu items, merchandise and more.
Disneyland After Dark events begin with a three-hour pre-party mix-in from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT at Disneyland park, then the private party begins from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT, where guests may ride some popular attractions after regular park hours! They'll also receive unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party,* along with commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential and event guide map to remember their Disneyland After Dark experience.
Here are the exciting details for these upcoming Disneyland After Dark events:
Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite
April 18 & 20, 2023, at Disneyland Park
This one is the coolest, daddy-o! Don favorite flashback fashions and join us for Disneyland After Dark: Throwback Nite, an after-hours soiree inspired by the debonair days of the ‘50s and ‘60s. Take a trip down memory lane to relive Disney’s classic past with music and entertainment that pay tribute to the first decade of Disneyland park. Mickey Mouse and his friends will sport retro outfits, along with visits from some nostalgic characters, which will make for great photo moments! Here are some additional highlights of what guests will enjoy:
- Gaze upon “Fantasy in the Sky,” a nighttime spectacular giving a nod to the same-named fireworks display that first illuminated the night in Disneyland park in 1957!
- Do the twist, the mashed potato and bunny hop your way to dance parties around Disneyland park with bands and deejays inspired by the era.
- Snack like it’s 1955 with treats that are inspired by the park’s early days, made once again just for this event!
- Picture yourself in vintage photo backdrops of attractions and posters from yesteryear like Skyway or Autopia, and from timeless Disney films captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Enjoy after-hours access to iconic Disneyland attractions such as Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise.
- Enjoy pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite
May 2, 4, 8 & 11, 2023, at Disneyland Park
Claim your allegiance at Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite! Galactic and fantastic, this event is back with four “nites” – the most ever – where guests can live their own epic Star Wars adventure:
- Be wowed watching “Star Wars: Celebrate the Nite” as fireworks illuminate the skies above Disneyland park. This pyrotechnic spectacle is set to the powerful music of Star Wars
- Prepare for Captain Phasma and her Stormtroopers during the March of the First Order in Tomorrowland, as they search for a Resistance spy.
- You may encounter travelers across the galaxy like Tuskan Raiders and Jawas.
- Get ready to master a lightsaber! Attend the Lightsaber Instructional demonstration, where you will learn to handle a lightsaber through a series of elite moves, sure to bring out your inner Jedi!
- Picture yourself in dynamic photo backdrops featuring some of the galaxy’s favorite heroes and villains, captured by Disney PhotoPass photographers at the party.
- Explore themed snacks such as intergalactic churros and other out-of-this-world sweets!
- Begin your adventure with pre-party mix-in admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required.
A limited number of these Disneyland After Dark tickets will go on pre-sale for Magic Key holders beginning Feb. 21, 2023 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) on Disneyland.com. On Feb. 23, 2023 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT), tickets will go on sale to the general public and are subject to availability.**
*Separately priced Disney PhotoPass packages, including the photo packages offered at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or other locations, are not included with the unlimited digital photo downloads.
**The number of tickets available for each event date are limited, and event tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date, and no discounts apply. Tickets not required for guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes. Certain attractions and offerings may not be available during the event , including without limitation, Indiana Jones Adventure, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Mickey’s Toontown and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/ for restrictions. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at Disneyland.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Only select attractions, experiences, offerings, and services will be available during the event. Event, event elements, and available offerings may be modified and limited in availability, and are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice or liability. No refunds given for any changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!