Disney Parks Fans Uncover The Secrets of Disney Treasure
Recently, the cruise line unveiled details about three of these exciting new spaces, which include the Periscope Pub, inspired by the spellbinding adventure of Walt Disney's 1954 film, "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea," Skipper Society, drawing on Jungle Cruise attractions from different parts of the world, and Tomorrow Tower Suite, honoring EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort. Now, let's take a sneak peek into some of the secrets that Disney Imagineers are incorporating into the designs of each space.
1. At Disneyland Resort, the lush greenery and diverse wildlife flourishing along the Jungle Cruise create an immersive experience, making guests feel like they are embarking on a worldwide aquatic adventure. In a tribute to the original attraction, the plant species found throughout the Skipper Society on the Disney Treasure will mirror those thriving in Disneyland.
2. A distinctive feature of the artist's rendering of the Skipper Society is the meticulously arranged vintage-style luggage situated behind the bar. Each suitcase will be adorned with travel stickers representing locations featured within the Jungle Cruise attraction, including the famous "backside of water!"
3. The unforgettable green and red architectural design of the attraction building at Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World Resort serves as a beacon, signaling to all that a hilariously entertaining journey aboard the Jungle Cruise is just steps away. Interestingly, the green and red color palette adorning the walls of the Skipper Society will precisely match the hues of the Jungle Cruise attraction marquee at Magic Kingdom.
4. As guests enjoy cocktails and delectable bites at Skipper Society, they will be serenaded by familiar music playing in the venue, including humorous narrations from Jungle Cruise attractions from around the world. This means you'll hear witty Skipper commentary in various languages such as English, Dutch, French, Cantonese, and more.
5. Skipper Society will also have its own jungle boat, bearing the moniker "Ems Empress." Imagineers have chosen this name in honor of the Ems River, where the Disney Treasure will embark on its maiden voyage to the sea. A prominent "Ems Empress" sign will grace the interior of the venue when the Disney Treasure sets sail in December 2024.
6. Within the Periscope Pub, guests will encounter a plethora of artifacts, sketches, and books that were once utilized by Captain Nemo and his courageous crew during their deep-sea expeditions aboard the Nautilus.
7. Keen-eyed enthusiasts may be the only ones to notice the concealed numerical elements discreetly positioned behind the bar in the Periscope Pub! Disney Imagineers have integrated numbers into the expansive submarine pressure gauge adorning the back of the establishment. These numbers pay tribute to the geographical coordinates of the Meyer Werft shipyard where the Disney Treasure was constructed, as well as the official hull numbers assigned to each ship within the Disney Cruise Line fleet.
8. The Periscope Pub will present a delectable menu featuring light appetizers, ocean-inspired beverages, and artisanal brews, including three exclusive draft beers meticulously themed around the "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" film and the beloved theme park attraction.
9. Cherished by generations of Disney Parks enthusiasts, Figment, the endearing purple dragon, made his debut at the Journey Into Imagination attraction at EPCOT in Walt Disney World. Within the Tomorrow Tower Suite, guests will encounter Figment cleverly positioned in various hiding spots.
10. Within the Tomorrow Tower Suite, a special sculpture paying homage to the iconic EPCOT landmark, Spaceship Earth, will be carefully placed at the base of the spiral staircase. This sculpture will infuse the suite with the essence of EPCOT, captivating guests as they enter through music and lighting effects.
Onboard the Disney Treasure, there are even more concealed surprises waiting to be discovered. The ship is set to embark on its inaugural season, offering seven-night itineraries to the Eastern and Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral in December 2024.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!