Celebrate The Season In Style With Jollywood Nights At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
‘Tis the #HalfwaytotheHolidays season, and we LOVE any reason to celebrate all that is merry and bright at The Most Magical Place on Earth. Here’s a first look at what’s holly, jolly and new this holiday season as well as details about the return of favorite Disney traditions.
Celebrate the Season in Style With a New Nighttime Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
It’s a holiday vibe like never before. Sights of sparkling décor, sounds of modern beats over classic holiday songs, tastes of craft cocktails and decadent dishes. It’s nostalgic and it’s glitz and glam galore. This is Disney Jollywood Nights - a new, separately ticketed event from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. on 10 select nights November 11-December 20, 2023.
Get ready to dress in your holiday glam best or festive flair, dance the night away to merry mashups, indulge in divine treats and bubbling spirits, and snap selfies with iconic characters during this new festive event. For an extra dose of cheer, the party wraps with the return of the nighttime spectacular, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! You’ll be in fa la la la la la la la land before you can say Tinseltown!
Experience holiday vibes throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios with entertainment areas inspired by different genres
- Guests will be welcomed to Disney Jollywood Nights with a DJ spinning a mix of holiday tunes. Commissary Lane comes to life with a lively Latin Street Fair. Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy host a live holiday special at Theater of the Stars with some of their Disney friends. And... what’s this? Hyperion Theater will host a spirited sing-along – more details to come.
- Encounter glitz and glamor galore at two limited-capacity entertainment experiences - a jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby and an other-worldly soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard.
- Wrap up the night and enjoy the return of a festive favorite, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! This Santa-sized nighttime spectacular is jam-packed with music, fireworks, special effects and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
Snap selfies with unique photo opportunities throughout the night
- Pose with friends for holiday-themed Magic Shots and two new Disney PhotoPass experiences throughout the night. Complimentary digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event are included with the price of the ticket.**
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the rest of the iconic gang in Animation Courtyard on a hot set with holiday props. Get into the spirit with fave throwback friends like Powerline Max and Phineas and Ferb at Echo Lake and strike a pose with Edna Mode and chill with one of her super friends at Pixar Place.
Enjoy after-hours access to some of your favorite rides and coasters under the stars
- Enjoy after-hours access to some favorite rides and coasters like Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and more. (Star Wars: Rise of Resistance will use virtual queue* during Disney Jollywood Nights.)
Indulge in delicious holiday tastes and sips exclusive to the party
- Guests can buy specialty offerings throughout the party like Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake, sweet delights including a colorful Christmas Tree Cookie Stack inspired by the iconic Echo Lake Christmas Tree and classic cocktails and holiday beverages that can be enjoyed during the party.
Disney Jollywood Nights is a limited-capacity holiday event. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels, and Shades of Green can buy tickets starting June 29. Tickets may be purchased by all guests starting July 6. Ticket prices will range from $159 – $179 per person. Party dates are:
- November: 11,18, 20, 27, 29
- December: 4, 6,16,18, 20
Plan Your Upcoming Holiday Trip
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World this festive season? Discover cheerful decor and jolly touches like our larger than life gingerbread displays at select Disney Resort hotel lobbies during the holiday season. Guests can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays this fall and wintry season. Even more, Disney+ subscribers can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays select nights this holiday season.
That’s all for now from Walt Disney World, but be sure to stay tuned to Disney Travel News and social channels as we continue to celebrate all things #HalfwaytotheHolidays across all the Disney Parks!
*Virtual queues are limited and subject to availability, times are subject to change, and joining a virtual queue does not guarantee entrance to any experience. For more information on joining virtual queues during these seasonal hard-ticket events please visit the virtual queue information page.
** Disney PhotoPass service is subject to Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions. Online registration required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!