About Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom
Join the fun select nights at Magic Kingdom* from 7pm to 12am
*Separate admission required. Ask your Travel Advisor for pricing and dates.
Tickets are non-refundable. Select dates will sell out.
TRICK-OR-TREAT FUN FOR EVERYONE
All kinds of candies and sweets are just waiting for you to find. To fill your bag with Halloween goodies, follow the map. TIP! Guests are welcome to bring their own treat bag or pail, but complimentary bags are provided.
WEAR YOUR COSTUME
Dress up for the “not-so-scary” occasion which is not just for the young, but for the young at heart. Make it a family affair. Include Mom, Dad, Grandma & Grandpa in on the fun. Before you brew up ideas, check out Disney’s list of tips found under Costume Guidelines.
- Mickey's "Boo-To-You" Halloween Parade
Twice nightly, this special parade will feature an assortment of floats, Disney Villains, and other rarely seen iconic Characters.
- Cadaver Dans
Stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during their special comeback (from the dead) performance featuring spooky songs.
- Not-So-Spooky Spectacular
Jack Skellington hosts an amazing special-effects display with a gathering of waltzing ghosts and villains.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
This fun celebration at Cinderella's Castle stage is hosted by the mischievous Sanderson sisters.
OUR BEST TIPS
- Arrive no later than 4:00pm to get into the park – and into the fun – as early as possible
- Pick up a Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party map upon entering the park. This will highlight
- Treat Locations – Where to Trick or Treat (and where to grab a bite to eat)
- Entertainment Times for Parades, Shows and More
- Character Meet-n-Greet Photo Op Locations
- Merchandise available for purchase only during the party
- Specialty Food (delicious treats) available for purchase only during the party
- Make the most of your party time! Eat dinner before you arrive or plan to grab a quick service meal during the party. Skip the sit-down meals to maximize your Halloween Party fun.
ADD ON OPTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Memory Maker – Purchase the Memory Maker photo package and ensure that all of your photos are included. Purchase early and save $25* (subject to change). Ask your Travel Agent for details. Read more here.
- Special Magic Shot PhotoPass® Opportunities – Look for exclusive photo opportunities including Magic Shots with the Headless Horseman, gravediggers and more. Look for these photo opportunities as you enter the park, in Town Square and at the Haunted Mansion attraction. View and purchase images using your My Disney Experience app.
*Pricing and inclusions are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!