Universal Orlando Resort Overview
Enjoy more theme park fun in Orlando! Visit Universal Orlando Resort for one, two, three days or more. Crazy Imagination Travel can secure a single visit or a long weekend getaway to Universal. Please note pricing is subject to change. Please ask your Travel Advisor to confirm exact pricing at the time of booking depending on which option best suits your family and preference.
Universal Resort Parks
- Islands of Adventure* – The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (two rides), VelociCoaster, Hulk, Spider Man and Seussland
- Universal Studios* – Diagon Alley (Harry Potter), Rip, Ride, Rocket, Minions, Shrek and Transformers
- Volcano Bay Water Theme Park - A Water Theme Park! Krakatau Aqua Coaster, Ohyah & Ohno Drop Slides, Kopiko Wai Winding River and Cabana Rentals.
*Hogwarts Express (train) takes guests from one park to the other and back. Guests are required to have the Park to Park ticket option in order to board the train.
Universal Resort Hotels
- Loews Portofino Bay (Premier) - Enjoy complimentary Express Pass Unlimited with a stay at this Universal Premier Resort. Enjoy waterfront views and Old World charm with cobblestone paths and sidewalk cafes around the Harbor Piazza.
- Hard Rock Hotel (Premier) - Enjoy complimentary Express Pass Unlimited with a stay at this Universal Premier Resort. Closest proximity to the parks. Rent a guitar to play in your room during your stay, enjoy music memorabilia displayed throughout the resort and listen to music underwater in the 12,000-square-foot pool.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort (Premier) - Enjoy complimentary Express Pass Unlimited with a stay at this Universal Premier Resort. Tranquil South Seas retreat with a lagoon-style pool surrounded by white sand beach and palms. Enjoy a nightly torch lighting ceremony and movies under the stars
- Lowes Sapphire Falls Resort (Preferred Moderate) - Caribbean themed accommodations. Lush, Island inspired grounds with cascading waterfalls and palms surrounding the beach and pool area.
- Aventura (Prime Value) - Modern and stylish accommodations with great views of all three Universal Theme Parks.
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort (Prime Value) - Vibrant, retro-style rooms and family suites. Two large pools with a winding river. A bowling alley, large food court and so much more!
- Endless Summer Resort Surfside Inn and Suites (Value) - Relaxed, and fun surf vibe throughout the resort including a surfboard shaped pool. Smaller of the two Endless Summer resorts with water views of the lake.
- Endless Summer Resort Dockside Inn and Suites (Value) - Carefree sand and sea inspired vibe with breathtaking sunset views. Larger of the two Endless Summer resorts with two towers and two large pools.
Benefits of Staying at a Universal Resort Hotel
- Early park admission - Early park admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal's Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando.
- Convenient location - Free and easy transportation including water taxis, shuttle buses and walking paths to the Theme Parks.
- Charge with your Room Key - Dine and shop across Universal Resort property and charge to your room key.
- Guests staying at a Premier Resort Hotel receive Express Pass Unlimited at no charge
Theme Park Ticket Options
- One Park Per Day - Visit one park all day: Universal Studios or Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Two Parks Per Day: Park-to-Park 2-Parks - Visit Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Three Parks Per Day: Park-to-Park 3-Parks - Visit Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay
Theme Park Ticket Add On Options**
**Separate theme park admission required
- 1-Park Universal Express Pass Unlimited: Universal Studios - Skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions as many times as you want.
- 1-Park Universal Express Pass: Universal Studios Florida - Skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions once per ride.
- 1-Park Universal Express Unlimited Pass: Universal's Islands of Adventure - Skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions as many times as you want.
- 1-ParkUniversal Express Pass: Universal's Islands of Adventure - Skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions once per ride.
- 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited Pass: Skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions as many times as you want.
- 2-Park Universal Express Pass: Skip the regular lines at most popular rides and attractions once per ride.
- Universal Express Plus Pass: Universal's Volcano Bay - Skip the Virtual Lines at all participating rides and attractions at Universal's Volcano Bay.
- Universal Express Pass: Universal's Volcano Bay - Skip the Virtual Lines at select participating rides and attractions at Universal's Volcano Bay.
- VIP Experience - Experience exclusive backstage access, learn fun information and enjoy Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure's most amazing rides and attractions without waiting in line. Private VIP Tours are also available.
- My Universal Photos Package - With a My Universal Photos Package, you'll capture every unforgettable moment in professional quality print and digital pictures.
- Universal’s Volcano Bay My Universal Photos Package - Get professional pictures of yourself on some of the park’s most popular rides that you can’t get any other way.
Planning a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort? Let Crazy Imagination Travel plan a day or two (or three) pre, post or during your Disney World stay at Universal Orlando Resort. Ask us for ticket or package pricing.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!