What to Expect at Castaway Cay
Castaway Cay is Disney's private island in the Bahamas. Below are some of the many things to do while there.
Complimentary Entertainment, Activities, Meals and more included at no additional cost
- Family Beach – Beach Chairs, Umbrellas and Towels are included
- Serenity Bay (adult only beach) – Beach Chairs, Umbrellas and Towels are included
- Snorkel Lagoon (all ages) – Follow Discover Trail or Explorer Trail (near Family Beach)
- Sports Beach (all ages) – Volleyball and tetherball
- Water Play Areas – Pelican Plunge (all ages), Spring-a-Leak & Scuttle’s Cove (ages 3 to 12)
- Grouper Game Pavilion (teens) – Featuring foosball, ping-pong, basketball and more
- In Da Shade Game Pavilion (all ages) – Shaded recreation including table tennis, billiards and basketball
- Character Greets – Find Mickey & friends at the Post Office, the gazebo, the gangway and else wear
- Cookies BBQ, Cookies Too and Serenity Bay BBQ – Ribs, burgers, hot dogs, fish, salads and more
- Castaway Cay 5K – Register on the ship any time prior to the race.
Rentals - Items available for a nominal fee
- Marge’s Barges & Sea Charter – Charter a boat for offshore recreation like snorkeling, parasailing and more
- Gil’s Fins and Boats – Rent snorkel gear, kayaks, paddleboats, aqua trikes and other water equipment
- Flippers and Floats – Rent inner tubes, snorkel masks and fins
Shopping and Purchases available on the island
- She Sells Sea Shells – Beachwear, hats, souvenirs, collectible pins and more. Deliver purchases to the ship.
- Olaf’s Summertime Freeze – Icy refreshments and souvenir mugs available for purchase
Port Adventures available at Castaway Cay
View excursions and pricing here
- Extreme Getaway Package - Relax in an inner tube, snorkel in the Caribbean blue, interact with live stingrays and go biking along an offshore trail.
- Parasailing - Fly high above Castaway Cay during a breathtaking aerial adventure and discover a panoramic view of paradise.
- Watercraft Ski Adventure – Single Rider - Take the wheel of your own WaveRunner watercraft on an amazing, guided tour while learning about the tropical marine life and compelling history of the region.
- Walking and Kayak Nature Adventure - Stroll scenic, tropical terrain on a guided walking tour before embarking on a kayak adventure and uncovering the tranquil side of Castaway Cay.
- Castaway Cay Sandbar Beach Adventure - Sample local Bahamian rums and hear folklore from your crew as you enjoy a relaxing beach experience at a deserted island beach.
- Abaco Backcountry Fishing Adventure - Travel by boat to South Abaco for an intimate backcountry fishing trip where you’ll embark on a catch-and-release excursion for bonefish, tarpon, permit and barracuda.
- Glass Bottom Boat Scenic Voyage - Glimpse an amazing world of marine life and coral formations during a glass-bottom boat ride through the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean.
- The Wild Side Teen Adventure - Snorkel, bike ride and enjoy a high speed boat adventure during this thrilling island tour, exclusively for teens.
- Abaco Rigid Hull Snorkeling Adventure – Adult Only Departure - Venture to open waters for an intimate snorkeling expedition where you’ll explore coral reefs with your guide in search of tropical fish, sea turtles, queen conch, spiny lobster, and other beautifully colored marine creatures.
- Private Cabana Rentals – Your “home” on the island for the day. These charming huts include plenty of lounge seating, a hammock, an outdoor shower, a mini-fridge, an attendant and a variety of complimentary snacks and drinks. Cabanas are located in restricted areas of the island. The beaches in these areas are for cabana guests only.
*Pricing and inclusions are subject to change. Please confirm these details with your Crazy Imagination Travel Advisor.
*Please note: Some options may be temporarily paused. Please ask your Crazy Imagination Travel Advisor for the most recent information.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!