DISNEY'S FORT WILDERNESS RESORT & CAMPGROUND
Disney Moderate Accommodation
Room Types at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
|ROOM TYPE||SLEEPS||SQUARE FEET||BATHROOMS||CLUB LEVEL*|
*Club Level Services include: Exclusive Club-Level lounge; Personalized Services including a dedicated Concierge Desk; Light Food and beverages served throughout the day; Evening appetizers, desserts, beer, wine and cordials; Self-service espresso and cappuccino; Turn down service with a refreshing of towels; Complimentary DVD Rentals. Please inquire for more details on Club Level Accommodations available at Disney Deluxe Hotels.
More About Room Types
Cabins include: Toaster, Kitchen with dishwasher and 2 counter-top burners, Hair dryer, Internet - Free WiFi Service, Refrigerator, Telephone with voice mail, In room safe, Convection microwave oven, Coffee Maker, Alarm Clock with Radio, Iron & ironing board
Bed Options: 1 Queen Bed and 1 Bunk Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa
View Options: Woods
Campsite options include:
- Tent & Pop Up - Room for a pop-up camper or a camper van-type vehicle, and up to 2 tents. Accommodates equipment on a concrete pad up to 10 feet by 25 feet. No pets are permitted
- Full Hook Up - Room for an RV plus a tent. Accommodates equipment on a concrete pad up to 10 feet by 50 feet.
- Preferred Campsite - Room for an RV plus a small tent. Accommodates equipment on a concrete pad up to 10 feet by 45 feet. Sewage hook-up.
- Premium Campsite - Room for larger style RV. Accommodates equipment on a concrete pad up to 18 feet by 60 feet.
Accessible rooms are available in all room categories and include amenities such as
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with lowered beds, roll in showers and wide spaces
- Hearing accessible rooms are available. TTY is available upon check in.
Other helpful information:
- Elevators, ramps and open pathways make it easy to move throughout the hotels.
- Disney buses can also accommodate chairs.
- Service animals are welcome throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Services are available for guests with cognitive disabilities, hearing disabilities and mobility disabilities.
Ask your Crazy Imagination Travel Adviser for additional information.
First Camping Trip at Fort Wilderness
Devyn and Hunter do all kinds of fun things like horseback riding, archery and tubing on their first camping trip at Walt Disney World Resort. Come gather around the fire at The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort.
|TO MAGIC KINGDOM||TO EPCOT||TO HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS||TO ANIMAL KINGDOM||TO DISNEY SPRINGS|
Transportation between the resort hotels is not available. To get to an alternative hotel, guests can transfer at a theme park or Disney Springs using Disney buses. For guests staying at a deluxe resort hotel, Minnie Vans are available for a flat rate of $20 and will take you anywhere throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. (Please ask your hotel concierge for information.) Cabs and Uber, an affordable and convenient alternative to cabs, are also available throughout the Walt Disney World Resort and run about $8 to 20, depending on the distance and time of day. In the evenings, surge pricing (premium pricing when services are high demand) may increase the cost by 30% or more.
Have questions about Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds? Your Crazy Imagination Travel Adviser is happy to help.