Halloween at Disneyland Resort
Halloween fans won’t want to miss these! Here's a look at you will have the chance to experience this season:
- Oogie Boogie Bash – California Adventure Park Held at California Adventure Park select nights in September & October, this fun-filled party includes Trick-or-Treating throughout the park, specialty parades and fireworks and plenty of villains to “meet and greet” you for photos throughout the park. Additional cost required.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday – Disneyland Park The Haunted Mansion gets an unforgettable makeover combining Halloween and Christmas featuring Jack Skellington.
- Main Street Pumpkin Festival – Disneyland Park Hundreds of one-of-a-kind jack o’ lanterns are on display as you make your way down Main Street.
- Characters in Costume – Disneyland Park Pose for photos and hugs throughout the park as you find Mickey Mouse and friends Donald, Daisy, and more. Don’t miss Jack & Sally near the Haunted Mansion in New Orleans Square.
- Cars Land Haul-O-Ween Celebration – Disney California Adventure Park Join Mater, Fillmore, Flo and the residents of Radiator Springs as they adorn their establishments for the season. Jack-Oil-Lanterns and ghostly folk art transform Radiator Springs into a Haul-O-Ween!
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark – Disney California Adventure Park Each evening after sun set, Guardians of the Galaxy’s Mission transforms from BREAKOUT! To Monsters After Dark! Help find Groot as Rocket distracts the creatures.
- Headless Horseman Statue at Buena Vista Street – Disney California Adventure Park A new 10-foot-tall statue of the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow, holding his jack-o’-lantern head up to the sky, will haunt Carthay Circle throughout the season.
- Halloween PhotoPass Opportunities at Disney California Adventure Park Don’t miss limited-time PhotoPass offerings!
- Downtown Disney District is Brimming with Pumpkins More than 1,600 real pumpkins and fall plants have been integrated into the landscape
- Treats Throughout the Parks & Downtown Disney Delightfully unique Halloween-themed treats and specialty keepsakes are available for purchase.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!