Disney Cruise Line Packing Tips
Prepare for your upcoming cruise with this packing checklist for savvy cruisers!
Clothing for the Cruise Read more here
- Cruise Casual Clothing (not swimwear or tank tops)
- Formal and Semi Formal Night Clothing* - Dress or pantsuit for women, slacks or suit for men
- Pirate Night Costume* (optional)
- Sweater or Light Jacket for Evenings
- Heavier Clothes for Cool Climate Sailings
- Palo – Dress or pantsuit for women, Dress pants and dress shirt for men (jacket optional)
- Remy – Dress or pantsuit for women, Dress pants with jacket is required for men
*On select sailings only. Check the Navigator app or your online cruise account for details or ask your Crazy Imagination Travel Advisor.
For the Beach
- Cover up
- Flip Flops or Swim Shoes
- Sun Protection – Lots of it!
- Beach Day Bag
- Inflatable Beach Ball
- Snorkeling Gear / Goggles
- Waterproof case or bag for your camera
- Plastic Bags for Wet Clothes
- Reusable Water Bottles
Things You’ll Find Useful on the Ship
- A watch – Helpful since you won’t have your phone with you
- A Night Light – For your room
- Binoculars – Quite useful and fun!
- Room Freshener
For Savvy, Organized Traveling Moms
- Stain Stick
- Pop up Hamper - Great to keep your room tidy
- Disposable Plastic Bags - For wet clothes, shoes, etc.
- Ziploc Bags - You’ll find a million ways to use them
- (Soft) Hanging Shoe Rack - Keep small things organized
- Clothes Pins - Hang wet clothes along the line in the bath
Just for Fun! Bring something to decorate your stateroom door. Tape is not allowed, so bring magnets.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!