Christmas Festivities Throughout the Walt Disney World Resort
It's the most wonderful time of the year at the Walt Disney World Resort. Decor, experiences, bites and sights abound throughout the four theme parks, Disney Springs and the Disney Resort Hotels.
At Magic Kingdom
- Festive décor including trees, garland, lights… Even the rides get a bit of holiday trimming including the Jungle Cruise which becomes the Jingle Jungle Cruise.
- Meet Santa Claus at Liberty Square Gazebo.
- $$ - Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party – Held on select nights, this ticketed event celebrates the magic of the season with a special holiday parade and fireworks show, complimentary hot cocoa and treats served throughout the park, special holiday shows as well as photo opportunities and dance parties with your favorite Disney characters. Ask your Crazy Imagination Travel Advisor for more details and pricing for this year’s event. Select nights in November and December.
- $$ - Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party – Enjoy sweet treats and great views of the fireworks during Disney Very Merriest After Hours with reserved viewing.
- EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - Holiday Kitchens – Traditional seasonal recipes from around the globe throughout World Showcase
- Holiday Cookie Stroll - Sample traditional holiday cookies as you travel through World Showcase. Collect all the stamps in your holiday passport and receive a bonus holiday treat!
- Olaf's Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt - *TIP! Maps and stickers are available for purchase
- Candlelight Processional Show *TIP! Reserved seating dining packages are available
- World Showcase Holiday Entertainment including Holiday Storytellers from around the world
- Live Music: JOYFUL! A gospel celebration of the season and American Music Machine
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sunset Seasons Greetings – Holiday projections down a “snowy” Sunset Boulevard
- Enhanced holiday décor around Echo Lake including a giant tree centered on the water
- Pop-up appearances by Santa Claus during a merry motorcade
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Nighttime show including snow, fireworks, music and more
- Olaf joins ‘For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration’
- $$ - “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Dessert Party – Appetizers, sweets and cocktails plus reserved viewing for the show
- $$ - Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine (Included with the Disney Dining Plan)
$$ - Cost Associated – Ask your Travel Planner for additional details
At Animal Kingdom
The park is dressed in holiday style with animal-themed holiday décor everywhere you look! Beautiful trees and garland grace the park and blend perfectly with the natural landscape. Live entertainers complete the festive mood.
- Tree of Life Awakenings - Holiday Edition
- Merry Menagerie Animal Puppets
- Santa Claus Festive Flotilla
- Chip & Dale's Festive Flotilla
- Donald's Dino Bash Festive Flotilla
- Discovery Island Drummers Festive Flotilla
At Disney Springs
- Christmas Tree Stroll Scavenger Hunt – Gaze upon over 20 trees themed to Disney characters like Dumbo, Moana, Mary Poppins and more! *TIP! Grab a map and stickers - find them all and receive a festive surprise!
- Santa’s Chalet – Photo ops with Santa and Santa Goofy (select dates)
- Special Christmas entertainment throughout
At the Disney Hotels
Not only are the parks beautifully decorated, but the Disney hotels also receive all the holiday trimmings and some have elaborate Christmas displays which are well worth the visit. The life-sized gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian, the train display at the Yacht Club and the gingerbread carousel at the Beach Club top the list of the most visited displays.
A variety of privately guided holiday tours are available starting at $99 per person. Ask your Crazy Imagination Travel Advisor for details.
Available at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds. Starting at $84 per 25-minute ride. Sleighs can accommodate up to 4 Adults or 2 Adults, 3 Children.
The Hatbox Ghost has made an appearance at the Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom Park. This iconic ghost has decided to reveal himself to guests for the first time since his arrival was announced at Destination D23 earlier this year. For those who are not familiar with this reclusive resident, the Hatbox Ghost first appeared … Read moreRead More
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Disney Springs! The halls are decked, the fire is roaring, and you won’t want to miss out on all the festive fun available now through December 30. Here are six ways to enjoy the most merry way this holiday season. First up is the Disney Springs … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!