2024 Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Now you can add a dining plan to Walt Disney Travel Company packages that include a Disney Resort hotel stay with arrivals on or after January 9, 2024.
Dining Plan Highlights
Everyone in the party ages 3 and over receives the following during their package stay:
- 2 Quick-Service Meals Per Night of Stay*
- 1 Snack or Nonalcoholic Beverage Per Night of Stay*
- 1 Resort-Refillable Mug**
For example, if you book a 4-night package with a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, each Guest (ages 3 and up) in your party would receive 8 Quick-Service meals and 4 Snacks or Nonalcoholic Beverages—which can be used at any time during your 4-night stay.
- Beverages are included with each meal. Guests under 21 years of age may choose from a variety of nonalcoholic beverages. Guests 21 and older with valid identification may substitute for beer, wine and cocktails.
- Guests ages 3 to 9 must order from a children’s menu, where available.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (ages 3 and up).
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of checkout.
* Specific number of meals and snacks are determined by the number of nights included in the package stay. You can redeem your meals and snacks any day during your stay, until the number associated with your package have been depleted. All unused meals and snacks and the ability to use your refillable mug expire at midnight on your package reservation checkout date.
** Resort-refillable mugs are eligible for refills from self-service beverage islands at any Disney Resort hotel Quick-Service location.
Meals redeemed at breakfast, lunch or dinner will include:
- 1 Entrée
- 1 Nonalcoholic Beverage (or Alcoholic Beverage, for Guests 21 and older)
Guests 21 and older may choose either one nonalcoholic beverage or one-single serving mixed cocktail, beer or wine (where offered) as part of their meal.
A single-serving alcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Beer or Cider
- Wine or Sangria
- Mixed Drinks and Specialty Cocktails
Guests 10 years of age and older can choose one nonalcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) as part of their meal.
A single-serving nonalcoholic beverage includes items such as:
- Fresh Smoothies
- Premium Hot Chocolate
- Soda, Coffee or Tea
At Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations, snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
- Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
- 2 scoops of hand-scooped ice cream
- Popcorn scoop (single-serving box)
- Piece of whole fruit
- Single-serve bag of snacks
- 20-ounce bottle of Coca-Cola® products, including Dasani® water
- 20-ounce fountain soft drink
- Single-serve coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea, milk or juice
- Cup of soup
- Add on toppings or sauces (e.g. side of cheese dipping sauce)
What’s Not Included
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
How to Get A Dining Plan
How to Use Your Dining Plan
Simply present your valid Disney Resort ID (MagicBand, Disney MagicMobile pass or Key to the World card) to your server or cashier at participating restaurants.
If you have special dietary requests, please mention them when ordering. You may also speak with a chef or manager.
If you are dining with another party that’s also on a dining plan, please notify the cashier which meals and snacks should be redeemed for each party.
You can redeem your meals and snacks in any order during your stay, until the number of meals and snacks associated with your package has been depleted. All unused meals and snacks and the ability to use your Resort-refillable mug expire at midnight on your package reservation checkout date.
How to Keep Track
Your dining plan usage is electronically linked to your reservation. Keep track of your remaining meals and snacks in 3 ways:
- View your remaining meals and snacks in the My Disney Experience app.
- Check your dining receipts. Remaining meals and snacks are printed on them.
- Ask your Resort Concierge or Guest Relations to obtain them at any time.
As a reminder, unused meals and snacks will roll over day to day and expire at midnight on day of checkout.
Disney Cruise Line has recently opened their new cruise terminal at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Here are five reasons why guests will love sailing with Disney Cruise Line from Fort Lauderdale. Second Year-Round Disney Cruise Homeport in Florida: Disney Cruise Line is expanding its fleet and opening its second year-round home port in … Read moreRead More
Art enthusiasts, get ready to celebrate as a new year approaches! What better way to usher in the year 2024 than by attending the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts. From January 12 to February 19, immerse yourself in this inspiring event that showcases the visual, culinary, and performing arts in the unique Disney style. … Read moreRead More
The festive season has returned to Disneyland Resort ! Join us in commemorating this joyous occasion as we highlight the top 5 reasons to visit Disneyland Resort this Winter. Step into the Most Enchanting Time of the Year – Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland® Resort Mark your calendars! The holiday festivities kick off at … Read moreRead More
Disney Cruise Line’s latest addition, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point, is a unique retreat located on the island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. Come summer 2024, guests will be transported to a world where Bahamian storytelling, artistry and culture are celebrated. Get ready to explore the exciting venues that will be available at this … Read moreRead More
Disney Live Entertainment is all set to launch its latest nighttime spectacular, “Luminous: The Symphony of Us,” on December 5 at EPCOT. The show features a dazzling display of fireworks, fountains, lights, and music that aims to connect us all through the commonalities of the heart. The show highlights how our unique melodies come together … Read moreRead More
Let's Start the Magic!
Crazy Imagination Travel Advisors are experts at the art of vacationing Disney and beyond. No two families are alike and no two vacations are alike. Each vacation is carefully planned and customized to our guest. From the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to world-wide adventures in Australia, our Travel Advisors are ready to help guests plan their dream vacation. Go ahead. Put our service to the test!